This is an exciting opportunity for a Trust Registrar in Acute Medicine to work in an exciting multidisciplinary team.
You will have time working in the Acute Medical Unit, the Short Stay Unit, the Ambulatory Care Unit and treating Acute medical cases in the Emergency Department.
- Take patient histories, make detailed notes, order tests and laboratory reports, make diagnoses.
- Clinical leadership
- Manage acute patients across the breadth of Medicine, including elderly patients.
- Be a senior member of the code blue / resuscitation team.
- Making high level clinical decisions
- Communicate effectively with patients, family member and colleagues.
- Supervising junior doctors
- Keep up to date with new NHS protocols.
- Job plan designed to allow time for CPD, e.g. audits or research etc.
If you have experience in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and/or Intensive Care and are looking for a fast-paced but supportive new position in the NHS, this opportunity is the one for you!
The midlands is one of the most popular places to live for international doctors. You will also enjoy:
- High education in the local area.
- Large multicultural community in the hospital and the local area.
- Medium sized city with all the amenities you require without being an overwhelmingly busy atmosphere.
- Low cost of living to ensure you have a great spending power with your take home pay.
- Excellent transport links to other major cities in the midlands as well as to the north and south of England, e.g. London and Manchester.
The hospital has helped many international doctors to begin their careers in the NHS. This means they have an excellent understanding of helping doctors to settle into the new healthcare system. You will get a supernumerary period when you arrive during which you won’t be working independently out of hours, to ensure you’re comfortable practicing first.
The opportunity is in a large state-of-the-art hospital with a wide range of medical services. You will work in a good sized Acute Medical Unit which admits many complex cases meaning you get exposure to lots of different situations and there is great opportunity for learning.
This hospital supports doctors and their career development! Whether that would be help getting into training in the future or support through CESR.
In order to apply for this role you will need:
- Full MRCP
- IELTS or OET if you are coming from overseas
- GMC Registration
- Experience in a similar role whether in the NHS or elsewhere
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short and long term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity or if you have any questions you’d like to ask then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you.