This Trust is seeking a collaborative Specialty Doctor who can join their multi-disciplinary ED team and deliver a high quality of care in their department. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to advance their career within a friendly work environment and strong training support, working in an attractive location in the region of Wales.
The post holder’s responsibilities will include the examination and treatment of patients, overseeing junior staff, and leading shift handovers. With a consideration for a good work life balance, the work patterns will be tailored to the individual with 10 PA sessions per week. The work schedule will have an 80/20 split for clinical duties and the post holder’s professional development. They will be expected to participate in departmental teaching and audit programmes to be able to continue this development.
The hospital is located in a scenic and desirable area not far from Swansea and Bristol. With a strong sense of community and a high quality of life, this region has become a very popular place to live, work, and visit in the UK. Just 30mins drive from Cardiff Airport, this area is perfectly suited for those who want great access to outdoor activities, lovely family homes, multiple leisure centres, an excellent selection of schools, and a reasonable cost of living.
The Emergency Department sees around 64,000 adult and paediatric patients per year, and the hospital provides a safe and caring environment within a small-medium sized department. The successful applicant would be joining a warm team which caters to a catchment population of around 450,000.
- Full GMC registration
- 5 years minimum in Emergency Medicine or equivalent
- Clinical management experience
- Experience of teaching/mentoring for different groups
- At least one of ATLS, ALS or APLS qualifications
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of the Emergency Medicine Specialism
- Tailored Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and salary negotiations
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Guidance through Pre-employment checks
- COS and Visa Application support for you and your family
- Support securing short-term and long-term accommodation
- Assistance with Travel Arrangements
- Support finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.