BDI Resourcing are looking for an NHS experienced Paediatrician/Neonatologist to work as a Senior Clinical Fellow in the North West of England. This is a great opportunity for a doctor with good experience in both General Paediatrics and Neonatology who is ready to work on the middle-grade rota. They offer great support and progression opportunities.
- Support SHO’s with development with their bedside treatment.
- Have a good understanding what roles and responsibilities of working in the NHS require.
- Manage children in the Child Assessment Unit (CAU).
- Have awareness of the public health aspects of children’s health.
- Attend meetings when required.
- As per the rota you will be responsible for paediatric and neonatal admissions and ongoing care.
- When appropriate you will attend Consultant ward rounds.
- Participation in research projects.
- Keeping up to date with all suitable resuscitation courses i.e. NLS and APLS/EPLS.
- Keeping up to date with Safeguarding training i.e. at level 3 or above.
The hospital you will be based in faces many cases covering acute/general paediatrics with a Local Neonatal Unit (LNU) which you will also be participating in. The hospital itself has over 700 beds covering a population of 600,000.
The paediatric department is very friendly, ambitious and supportive towards diversity, research, innovation & digital development. The candidate who is successful in this interview will have fantastic opportunities such as: clinical audit & research involvement with a rota designed to support your progression.
- This hospital is located in a City with close links to Sheffield & Leeds by rail or road.
- Education standards in the area are high so your children will have access to many good local schools.
- It’s a beautiful area with an interesting history and culture behind it with fascinating landmarks. Very popular local attractions to explore with multiple museums, theaters & galleries.
- The location is a couple of hours away from international airports.
- You will be based near the seaside so you have the luxury of visiting the beach or city.
In order to be considered eligible for this role, you will need:
- Full GMC Registration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Life support qualifications such as NLS and APLS/EPLS.
- Knowledge of Child Safeguarding with a level 3 certificate desired.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.