This friendly hospital's Acute Medicine team is searching for a new senior clinical fellow. If you have experience in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or medical ICU, this could be a great chance to use those skills in the NHS. Working at a senior clinical fellow level is a great opportunity to begin your career in the NHS, and continue to develop professionally.
- Provide high quality care for acutely ill patients.
- Participate in consultant-led ward rounds.
- Guide and support junior doctors, nurses, and medical staffing.
- Take part in clinical audit and research.
- take part in multidisciplinary team meetings, liaising with specialists in a wide range of services.
- Participate in the on-call rota, as required, covering medical emergencies.
As a part of the acute medicine team, you will often be based at the Emergency Assessment Unit or Short Stay Unit, which both consists of over 40 inpatient beds each. The team are also supported by therapists, nursing staff, and discharge team. On average, you will be seeing 50-60 patients a day, with the assistance of a full team of Specialists and Consultants. The hospital offers a wide range of services, including cardiology, neurology, stroke, geriatrics, and surgery, amongst others.
The town this Trust is based in is located in the East Midlands. It is very well connected to larger cities, such as Sheffield, Manchester, and Leeds, making it very accessible to visit on the weekends. There are several outstanding schools nearby, which is perfect for families who are coming with children. The cost of living in the Midlands is also much lower than other parts of the country. The town is situated amongst the beautiful and green hills of England, making it a great place to live for those who value natural beauty and a peaceful way of life. In the town itself, you will find a wide range of shops, markets, and galleries. The closest international airport is about an hour away, making it convenient to visit friends and family overseas.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCP or equivalent
- GMC registration
- Wide range of experience in general or acute medicine.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.