This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a consultant position in Neurology. This reputable, extremely popular Trust are looking for a driven doctor to help lead the team in the Neurology department. As a Neurology Consultant you will be joining a team of specialised Neurologists to deliver high quality care to patients with Neurological conditions.
- Making senior decisions on the ward
- To provide a consultant neurology outpatient and in-patient service to patients
- Help develop the Neurology Services at the Hospital
- Attend MDT (Multi-disciplinary meetings)
- Give safe and clinically correct advice to juniors and students when needed.
- Bedside and classroom teaching regularly.
- Participate in clinical governance activities including clinical audits, incident reporting, risk management, complaint reviews, CPD. Each specialty has a Consultant Clinical Governance lead.
- There is opportunity to undertake research. There are University and Trust research facilities available to use for interested doctors.
- The post-holder will be required to comply with Trust and GMC standards for appraisal and revalidation, including continuing professional development.
- The post-holder will be required take an active part in the development of the role and to help drive the services forward into the next decade.
You will be part of one of the biggest district general hospitals in the South East of England. As a Neurology Consultant at this hospital you’ll have access to advance diagnostic tools, imaging facilities and treatment modalities allowing you to provide the top patient care.
Working at a Hospital with this diverse patient population means you will have exposure to all different Neurology cases, giving you the opportunity to enhance your skills and develop your career growth. The team are huge on collaborative and supportive work culture, making it a safe space for all doctors who are joining/been there for a while.
The Southeast is the perfect place to live if you are looking for a beautiful, peaceful lifestyle but within a very good distance from England’s Capital – London!
Being the third largest region of England, it has everything you could ever wish for on your doorstep such as: restaurants, shops, supermarkets, pubs, parks, places of worship etc. It is also one of the limited places in the UK that offers Grammar Schools for children.
It will feel like the world is at your feet when it comes to living in Kent, with a large diverse and international population. You are inches away from the Coast where you have a picturesque harbour to walk down in your spare time.
The nearest international airport is Gatwick which is only 52 minutes away in the car, making it easy to visit those who are overseas and stay connected!
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- GMC registration complete or in process
- Full MRCP
- OET or IELTS
- Evidence of previous management/leadership responsibilities
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.