The successful candidate will join a small team in a District General Hospital, with the opportunity to excel specialist interest areas. The successful candidate will be expected to have specialty training and relevant experience in Emergency Medicine. The candidate does not require Specialist registration, however FRCEM or relevant Consultant level experience is required.
- Supervision of patients presenting to the emergency medicine department which involves the supervision of junior doctors.
- Clinical investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients as well as supervising and managing patient flow.
- Display effective leadership in setting direction for junior doctors.
- Teaching/Training (as agreed with Clinical Lead/Hospital Director/AMD/MD)
- Audit (as agreed with Clinical Lead/Hospital Director/AMD/MD)
- Research Opportunities
- The Job Plan is 10 sessions – 37.5hrs per week.
This is unique and picturesque location in Wales most suited to a candidate looking for a remote and quiet location.
The hospital has developed a reputation of innovation and forward-thinking and has led the way in adopting new technology to enhance clinical services. Cancer MDT’s, Neurology Clinics and other services utilise teleconferencing facilities to provide local access to Tertiary Services. The Front of House scheme for the hospital including enabling works, totals more than £38million of direct investment.
The Emergency and Urgent Care Centre is the access point for all accident and emergencies in the area. Open 365 days a year, the department provides a 24 hour service.
- Full GMC registration
- FRCEM or equivalent
- Management/Leadership experience
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of the Emergency Medicine Specialism
- Tailored Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and salary negotiations
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Guidance through Pre-employment checks
- COS and Visa Application support for you and your family
- Support securing short-term and long-term accommodation
- Assistance with Travel Arrangements
- Support finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.