Trust Grade Registrar in Emergency Medicine
- £68,949 - £73,281
We have an exciting opportunity for Emergency Medicine doctors to join us as a Trust Grade Registrar. This is a great chance for you experience working in a busy hospital in London where you will get exposure to a wide variety of different cases. You will be working as a team to manage to the shop floor along with the other Registrars in the department, whilst also supervising junior colleagues. Training and teaching sessions will also be provided. Doctors that wish to pursue CESR training will be supported with this as we run a designated CESR programme for doctors aiming to get on the specialist register. The appointed doctor will be given the opportunity to progress through CESR and support will be provided for this. SELR can also be arranged for candidates without the OET/IELTS if required.
You will receive a clear job plan which will be agreed with the department before joining the department and this will be reviewed annually. The duties include:
- Aim to provide the highest quality patient care
- Assess patients
- Support the Emergency Department team in running the shop floor
- Facilitate patient discharge
- Communicate with the other department
- Work as a team with the Registrars and supervise Juniors in the department
- Participate in teaching sessions and clinical audits
The Department and Hospital:
We have two Emergency Departments that provide a wide range of acute services for over 100,000 patients every year. We are one of the busiest Trusts in London so you will be expected to work well under pressure, this is a great opportunity for doctors to get exposure to a wide range of cases. We play a great emphasis on Research and Development (R&D) here so there are many opportunities for candidates to support research projects on a local basis as well as a national basis. This is an exciting time to join the Trust as we are transforming the department and striving to develop and improve the delivery of our services.
North London is a great location to live in given its excellent transport links to Central London. There is a large international community in the local area and plenty of things to do and places to visit. Heathrow airport is only 1 hour whilst the other London airports are also within 1 hour and 30 minutes distance as well. For any doctors relocating with children, there is large number of ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ rated schools in the local area.
- Full MRCEM or NHS experience
- Experience working in Emergency Medicine
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care