As a ST4+
Registrar in General Paediatrics and Neonatology, you will be expected to
participate in the following:
- Fulfil the duties of the weekly timetable
including any out-of-hours responsibilities.
- Share responsibility with colleagues for the day-to-day
management of the paediatric department.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality Paediatric
- Maintain the highest clinical standards in the
management of general paediatric patients.
- Undertake ward rounds in conjunction with a
- Ensure children are fit for discharge.
- Attend clinics with a Consultant.
- Supervise the clinical work of junior Paediatric
- Attend an APLS/NLS course if not already
- Assist and lead in cardiopulmonary
- Actively participating in both departmental and
Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance and Audit.
The position is based
at a 450-bedded associate teaching and research
hospital affiliated with a University and is one of the UK’s leading Trusts. Duties
will be undertaken in the CAU, Paediatric Ward, Neonatal Unit (NNU) and
Paediatric Outpatient Department.
The hospital is renowned not only
for top performance but also for their friendly culture, first-rate environment
and convenient location.
- This town is
home to some of the best schools in Northern England.
- Is it based on
the edge of the scenic Peak District National Park, so there is lots of green
space around the town and beautiful countryside close by.
will benefit from nearby three major multicultural UK cities.
- It is located
within 2 hours of a major international airport.
are open to applicants from the UK or from Ireland and will support you in
settling into the new role.
for this position, you will need the following:
registration with the GMC.
- Either previous NHS experience or experience practicing in Ireland is essential
for this position.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI
Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will
assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke
- Application support with expert knowledge of
specialisms, NHS and local support.
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific
example questions according to job role.
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary,
relocation packages, tenure and more.
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by
one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the
way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking.
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable.
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing.
- Travel Arrangements.
- Family support for finding schools and any other
aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of
our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would
like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and
one of our team will be in touch.