ST3+ in General Medicine
- £47,306 - £79,698
As an ST3 in General Medicine you will be covering a wide range of medical cases in this busy London hospital. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to experience all aspects of General Internal Medicine in the NHS.
The department are looking for a Registrar to:
- Treating patients on the General Medicine and Cardiology wards.
- Daily and acute post-take ward rounds.
- Participate on the General Medicine Registrar on-call rota. Lead the Code Blue / Resuscitation team.
- Contribute to senior decision making, delivering comfortable and efficient patient discharge.
The Hospital & Department:
The hospital is based on the outskirts of London and has just over 450 inpatient beds. The Medicine Division is the biggest in the hospital so you will be working within a large team committed to maintaining a high standard of patient care. As a General Medicine doctor, you will be working alongside specialists in all medical sub-specialties.
You will have the opportunity to participate in quality improvement, audit and research projects within your team. Further, you will have access to teaching activities such as Journal Clubs, Grand Rounds etc., and the large on-site library.
London is one of the most sought-after locations in the UK, so this is a very exciting opportunity for an individual looking for the bright lights of the capital city! London is the most multicultural location in the UK so there is access to restaurants, shops and markets from cultures all around the globe. The hospital is based on the outskirts of London so you can choose to live centrally, or more in the suburbs of the city.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCP (or equivalent post-graduate qualification)
- GMC Registration either waiting ID check or Complete
- OET or IELTS
- 5+ years of clinical experience
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience in Medicine
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.
How BDI Resourcing can help
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
We look forward to hearing from you regrading this exciting opportunity!