This reputable trust is looking for a Senior Clinical Fellow/ST3+ to join their Acute Medicine team.
This is perfect for doctors who would like to join a long-term Trust, who can support them with either getting a training number or going through CESR.
Other main duties for this post includes:
- Participate in the Registrar on call rota
- Complete a mixture of day shifts, twilight shifts and night shifts as part of a team
- Provide supervision for junior doctors either on the medical wards or when out of hours
- Ensure that there is a high standard of patient safety care
- Working along-side the Consultant to run a safe, friendly ward and assist junior doctors’ day-day
- Can work in a multidisciplinary team
- Complete OPD’s
- Participate in quality improvement, research, and audits
The Hospital and Department:
You will be working within a supportive, encouraging team who will give 100% to you and your career development.
Being one of the largest University Hospitals in the country, you will have the opportunity to do research, audits, teaching. You will get access to research and development unit within the trust and have the opportunity to take study leave that will need to be approved by the trust.
Ensuring you get your competencies signed off, you will have regular meetings with your clinical supervisor to go through your progression.
Being a trust who values their patients they will ensure that all staff are well trained. They highly encourage research to make sure knowledge is up to speed, so patients are provided with the best possible care.
The Midlands is one of the most popular places to live in the country! This position in a great City, it is known for being extremely diverse, making it feel like the world is at your doorstep!
Some other great things about living in this city are:
- Shops, Restaurants, Parks, Gyms, all amenities at your doorstep
- Excellent transport links to the rest of the country i.e. London, Manchester, Newcastle
- Very diverse location, people located here from all around the world.
- Round the corner from an international airport, making it easy to visit family across the world.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCP UK or MRCP Ireland
- UK experience
- A minimum of 3 at years Registrar level
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.