Specialty Doctor in General Paediatrics
- £50,373 - £78,759
- West Midlands
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Specialty Doctor to become part of an established medical team at a supportive Trust that is popular with IMG’s based in the West Midlands.
As a Specialty Doctor in General Paediatrics, you will be expected to:
- Provide cover in the Emergency Department and Child Assessment Unit (CAU).
- Attend General Paediatric Outpatient Clinics.
- Perform general ward duties, including patient reviews and helping with the daily management of the ward.
- Liaise with the A&E department and provide opinion and support opinion and support as required
- Provide support critically ill or injured children.
This is a 500-bed hospital with a “Good” CQC rating.
The Hospital is based in a town in the West Midlands:
- An area which is well known for its international community and popularity with IMG’s.
- Access to fantastic schools and top-rated universities in the region.
- Excellent rail and road links across the UK and an international airport within close proximity.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- Previous NHS experience is essential for this position.
- OET or IELTS.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.