This Trust’s Urgent and Emergency Care Department are seeking senior doctors to join their wonderful team in the North of England. This post is a great fit for a doctor who wishes to receive quality training from a highly experienced Emergency Medicine team. The hospital is an accredited Trauma Unit, providing the successful applicant the chance to receive training support and a development of their teaching skills within the role.
The specialty doctor post will independently take responsibility for the patients under their care and be able to manage a full range of presentations within the department. The successful candidate will take an active role in teaching, formulate appropriate management plans, and engage in necessary clinical decision for the assessment of patients under their care. Furthermore, the appointee will deliver senior level judgement making to assist junior doctors and clinical colleagues within the department.
The successful candidate would be given a clear rota plan where they will have allocated SPA time to contribute towards their professional development. They would also be expected to be involved in audit and clinical governance within the Emergency Department. This default job plan would be 10PA per week, of which would include, 9 DCC and 1 SPA.
The hospital is in a scenic quiet town in the northwest of England, with fantastic transport connections to the rest of the UK. Considering that it’s just over an hour away from Liverpool, Manchester, and Wales, this town is perfectly located to be an arm’s reach from popular cities and amenities. In addition to this, other benefits are the choice of many highly rated schools, the cost of living being quite low, and the wide variety of leisure activities to choose from in the neighbouring cities.
The hospital provides a progressive and collaborative working environment within a medium sized department. The successful applicant would be joining a welcoming team which caters for to approximately 80,000 patients a year, of which around 25% are under the age of 16.
- Relevant primary medical qualification (MBBS) or Equivalent
- MRCEM or Equivalent
- Full GMC registration
- 2 years minimum in Emergency Medicine or equivalent
- Clinical management experience
- Experience of teaching/mentoring for different groups
- Evidence of active participation in audit
- At least one of ATLS, ALS or APLS qualifications
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of the Emergency Medicine Specialism
- Tailored Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and salary negotiations
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Guidance through Pre-employment checks
- COS and Visa Application support for you and your family
- Support securing short-term and long-term accommodation
- Assistance with Travel Arrangements
- Support finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.