Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine
- £51,000 - £80,000
The Emergency Department are currently seeking highly experienced doctors to join their thriving department in the Midlands. The hospital is a small district general offering the successful applicant the chance to receive a high level of support from the consultant panel and educational growth within the role.
This post is perfect for a doctor looking to gain high levels of training and support from a vastly experienced Emergency Medicine team. With the site being slightly smaller, it grants the doctor the opportunity to spend more time on their personal development.
The successful doctor will be provided a clear rota plan which works to an average of around 40 hours per week, with 4 hours of non-clinical duties included within the 40-hour contact. Teaching sessions would be provided on a regular basis throughout the rota as well to supplement the learning. Other clinical duties will include:
- Responsible for the initial assessment of all patients that present to the Emergency Department.
- All hours will be sent on the shop floor whether that is in a clinical capacity or supporting the junior staff within the department.
- Involvement in departmental auditing processes.
- Expected to participate in the governance and teaching within the department.
The Midlands offers fantastic opportunities to new arrivals in the UK. The Midlands is host to some of the largest cities within the UK and is well known for its diversity and inclusion of people from all backgrounds. Whether you are looking for a busy metropolitan city, or a peaceful rural town, the Midlands has it all. Other benefits include:
- Fantastic transport links to London and the North.
- Nearby to one of the largest cities in the UK.
- Low-cost of living.
- Wealth of highly rated schools for people with families.
- Vibrant city life for people looking for social opportunities.
This is a fantastic time to join the trust as they look to provide further opportunities to doctors within their Emergency Department. With the trust constantly striving to excel across all areas, you are guaranteed a high level of support for your future development. The hospital is striving to be the best in the local area and derives strong support from the other hospitals within its catchment area to ensure their growth. If you are looking for a trust that puts its staffs development and support at the forefront, then this is the perfect fit for you.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant post graduate qualifications such as the MRCEM qualification.
- GMC registration in full.
- Minimum of three years’ experience within Emergency Medicine.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to utilise BDI Resourcing when applying for your next position, you will receive the following support from our expert team of Emergency Medicine recruiters:
- Tailored CV preparation and advice.
- Job application support, ensuring your CV is presented to the relevant points of contact.
- Interview preparation utilising questions that are specific to your role and the hospital you are applying to.
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary and financial relocation support.
Once you have accepted your new role, you will then be provided support by one of our dedicated relocation experts, who will be there to support you in every step of your move into your new location. This includes:
- Gathering of pre-employment documentation and verification.
- CoS and VISA guidance and support.
- Short-term and long-term accommodation sourcing.
- Travel arrangements and guidance.
- Family support in locating schools and any other pastoral support required.