Based in North London, this opportunity would suite a driven pediatrician looking to work in a busy and fast paced hospital. If you were successful in this role, you would join a team dedicated to the development of their staff with opportunities for progression through the CESR route for specialist registration.
As a Senior clinical fellow in Paediatrics and Neonatology you will:
- Provide middle grade cover to the Paediatric and Neonatal Service and participate in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
- Assist in the supervision of the departmental FY1-2 trainees.
- Support the ST1-3 Trainees in everyday learning and patient care.
- To help with acute pediatric emergencies as part of the pediatric resuscitation team.
- Cover the level 2 neonatal unit under the supervision of the neonatal consultant of the week.
- Cover the Paediatric Assessment unit (PAU) and Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Conduct safeguarding assessments and identify vulnerable children.
- This University Teaching hospital is 420 beds in size and provides providing acute paediatric and neonatal care to a large and diverse population in North London
- The Trust has a Level 2 Neonatal unit with 3200 births per year.
- This hospital is primarily lead by the emergency department with the majority of beds allocated to patients admitted via our emergency and ambulatory units.
- You will be assigned an educational supervisor responsible for identifying and assisting with any training and development within the role.
- This location has something for everyone as you are based just north of the capital city close to the bustling shopping district and swathe of amenities but surrounded by good quality schooling and housing.
- You will enjoy the reliable national transport links to destinations all over the country.
- The hospital is based just 1 hour from a comprehensive international airport.
- London is internationally recognized for its diversity of people and cultural heritage.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- OET or IELTS.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance.
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.