This is a unique opportunity to work with a supportive team of consultants for a 2-year post with the flexibility to subspecialize in areas of interest. This would be suitable for a senior doctor comfortable with all aspects of General Paediatrics, level 2 neonatology who wants to join a modern hospital in beautiful Northern City.
As a registrar in General Paediatrics and Neonatology, you will be expected to:
- Work throughout the Children’s Observation Unit, Children’s Ward and our Level 2 Neonatal unit.
- Provide Middle grade support to the Junior staff and advanced nurse practitioners in the Neonatal unit.
- Conduct safeguarding assessments and report findings to the designated lead for safeguarding.
- Engage in specialty clinics lead by the consultant and contribute to MDT meetings.
- This is 800 bed teaching hospital which provides acute paediatric elective, emergency and surgical care. There is a level 2 Neonatal unit which is second largest in the network to the tertiary centre in Sheffield.
- The unit has 18 in patent paediatric beds and 18 NNU cots.
- This Hospital is part of a Trust with 2 independent hospital sites where cross site cover is not expected but may be required in emergency situations.
You will live in a historic city in Yorkshire nestled between Sheffield and Leeds.
- You will benefit from reliable national transport links as well as a large international airport in a neighboring metropolitan city.
- The low cost of living in the north of England is fantastic and coupled with the location you will benefit from all the amenities of an interesting but economical city.
- This is a charming and diverse hub of culture with a growing international community.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- OET or IELTS.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.