Senior Clinical Fellow in General Paediatrics
- £51,017 + enhancements
- South East
This is an exciting opportunity at join a Paediatrics Team looking after a wider variety of medical conditions whilst building up your experience and developing your clinical skills.
As an ST3+ in General Paediatrics and Neonatology you will have the opportunity to:
- Support and contribute to the provision of general paediatric and neonatal car.
- Lead ward rounds and have regular supervised outpatient clinics.
- Undergo appraisal and fulfil educational objectives as jointly determined with allocated educational supervisors.
- Participate in a full shift working pattern based on a six-week cycle, including resident nights.
- Undertake the administrative duties associated with patient care.
- Take part in teaching and training of the medical students.
- Gain an understanding of the principles of clinical governance and take part in medical audit.
The Hospital provides both acute paediatric and Level 2 neonatal services. The main paediatric ward is adjacent to a Paediatric Assessment Unit and a dedicated outpatient area. There are approximately 2,800 deliveries each year.
This hospital offers a friendly working environment, with the opportunity to develop management and clinical skills. The opportunities and experiences will be tailored to the seniority and training needs of the post holder.
- This hospital is located in a city with easy access to London and major international airports, as well as the South Coast.
- The standard of living here is considered high, and the city is consistently voted one of the best places nationwide to raise a family.
- Local schools at both primary and secondary level are rated highly by Ofsted.
- This region offers countryside, woodland, market towns and coastal retreats.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- OET or IELTS.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short and long term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV
through to email@example.com
and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any
questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the