Situated in a bustling London borough, this opportunity would suite an experienced pediatrician looking to work in a large Trust in the capital city. The successful applicant will be part of a teaching hospital where they will be exposed to general pediatrics and paediatric emergency medicine in a team renowned for growing and developing their staff.
As a Senior clinical fellow in General Paediatrics, you will be expected to:
- Work throughout the Children’s Observation Unit, Children’s Ward and Emergency department.
- Provide Middle grade support to the Junior staff and advanced nurse practitioners.
- To help with acute pediatric emergencies as part of the pediatric resuscitation team.
- Direct safeguarding reviews and inform the safeguarding lead of any findings.
- Contribute to the delivery of a high-quality service where you form part of a multi-disciplinary team including allied health professionals.
- Engage in specialty clinics lead by the consultant and contribute to MDT meetings.
- This is 430 bed teaching hospital which provides acute paediatric elective, emergency and surgical care. The Trust has a tertiary neonatal unit however at this site you may only be asked to participate in level 1 neonatology and well-baby clinics.
- This hospital is part of a large London Trust with two independent hospital sites boasting some of the most modern and up to date facilities in the country.
- In this role you will be intitled to the same educational opportunities as paediatric trainees, including the daily teaching sessions and the simulation sessions.
- This hospital is rated “good” from the most recent CQC report with outstanding attributes.
- You will be based in London and benefit from all the advantages of living in a countries capital city including the amazing shopping districts and renowned restaurants.
- You will have access to reliable national transport links to destinations all over the country as London is used as a hub for national transport.
- The location is very close to a large international airport.
- The city is a diverse and international location known for its wealth of people and cultures.
- This area has some of the best schools in the UK with links to universities and further education.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- OET or IELTS.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance.
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.