The opportunity here would suite a dedicated and experienced Doctor who wants to work in a bustling London Hospital in General Paediatrics and Paediatric ED.
This position would suit an NHS experienced Registrar or talented SHO looking to move into a middle grade post at a well renowned and diverse Trust
As an ST4+ in General Paediatrics you will be expected to:
- Assess children in the Emergency Assessment Unit.
- Review and manage acute inpatients and supervise junior trainees
- Conduct daily ward rounds in the Children’s Ward and report to the consultant in charge.
- Support the Ambulatory service by working with ward and community nurses.
- Become acquainted with management protocols for Paediatrics and help to update them.
- Appropriately deal with child protection cases and safeguarding concerns.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality Paediatric service.
- Have responsibility for ensuring active participation in their own continuing medical education (CME).
- This Hospital is a medium sized district general hospital located in Northeast London.
- The Trust has an outstanding CQC score with the children’s services in particular receiving a good rating attesting to careful and competent management.
- The pediatric department is modern and comprises a short stay in-patient unit, observation unit, pediatric ED, and outpatients.
- The Hospital itself is located in the North of London with fantastic transport links through the city to major International and the shopping districts in Stratford.
- Based in the capital city, the area is diverse and multicultural full of international restaurants and stores.
- This is a famed area for its cultural heritage and historic architecture can be seen throughout London.
The team are open to applicants from the UK at registrar level, or talented SHO level doctors looking to move into a middle grade position.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- GMC Registration.
- Full MRCPCH.
- Level 3 safeguarding training
- At least 6 months SHO level experience in the UK.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to email@example.com and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.