Senior Clinical Fellow in General Paediatrics
- £51,017 + uplifts
A prestigious NHS Trust in the heart of London are looking for experienced Middle grade Paediatric Doctors to join their team. The successful applicant will be part of a modern service including a level 2 LNU and designated Childrens Assessment Unit. The Team is dedicated to continued professional development, improving quality and working together for the care of patients.
As a Senior clinical Fellow in Paediatrics, you will be expected to:
- Contribute to the middle-grade rota in Paediatric medicine and Neonatology.
- Take an active role in management of acute inpatients and ED on calls.
- Conduct daily ward rounds in the Paediatric and Neonatal ward and report to the consultant in charge.
- Participate in Childrens Assessment Unit cover.
- Take initiative in the bedside teaching and training of junior medical doctors in the Paediatric wards, the assessment and unit Neonatal unit as appropriate.
- Ensure Patients are fit for discharge.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality Paediatric service where you communicate as part of multidisciplinary team.
- Participate in Clinical Governance and Audit and engage in quality improvement projects.
- Attend Safeguarding cases and liaise with consultants and relevant authorities for Safeguarding assessment.
- This hospital is part of a large central London based Trust with two independent hospitals and delivers both an Acute and Community Paediatric Service.
- The Hospital is part of a University Trust has over 500 beds and offers Level 2 Neonatal ICU care at both sites.
- There are circa 30,000 paediatric admissions to the Emergency Department each year providing a broad and interesting variety of cases and presentation of disease.
- Based in central London this role suits someone looking to move to the bustling capital of England and work amongst a world-renowned financial district and internationally recognized shopping and leisure facilities.
- The public transport in London is amongst the best in the world and so you will have the option to live in one of the suburbs of London and commute to work if desired.
- London is famed for its diverse and international community with a multitude of worship centre's and fantastic international schooling options.
The team are open to applicants from the UK or from overseas and will support you in settling into the new role.
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCPCH.
- GMC Registration.
- OET or IELTS.
- Up to date APLS and NLS (NRP).
- Knowledge of Child Safeguarding with a level 3 certificate desired.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Registrar (or equivalent) level experience.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.