Senior Clinical Fellow in General Medicine
- £51,017 + uplifts
As a General Medicine Senior Clinical Fellow you will play an important part of the hospital system, treating unwell patents across many different medical sub-specialties. The broad nature of this role means it is ideal for a doctor joining with good Internal Medicine experience from overseas. This job is ideal for individuals looking to work at a senior Registrar level and develop their professional skills.
- You will be responsible for working on the General Medicine wards, alongside some reach into Diabetes and Endocrinology, Care of the Elderly and Infectious Disease.
- You will be actively participating on the middle grade on-call rota alongside other Senior Clinical Fellows and trainees. This will involve a mix of day shifts, twilights, nights, and weekends.
- You will be working in a team with Consultants, Junior Clinical Fellows, NHS trainees, specialist nurses and a range of AHPs.
This opportunity is based at a 450+ bed hospital in Manchester. It is a district general hospital with a range of clinical services, medical sub-specialties managed on-site include General Medicine, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Respiratory Medicine, Acute Medicine, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Care of the Elderly, Gastroenterology and Emergency Medicine.
The hospital is based in Manchester, in the north of England. This is one of the most sought-after locations for doctors moving to the UK. Cost of living is low, so you have greater spending power with your take home salary. It’s an incredibly culturally diverse region with access to international markets, shops and restaurants. There is good access to an international airport for ease of visiting family and friends overseas.
The team are open to applications from a range of individuals. This may be experience in General Medicine, Intensive Care, Emergency Medicine, or any medical sub-specialty (especially Diabetes and Endocrinology, Care of the Elderly, or Infectious Disease).
To apply for this position, you will need the following:
- Full MRCP (or equivalent post-graduate qualification)
- Occupational English Test (OET) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- GMC Registration either waiting ID check or Complete
- Medicine experience at a Registrar level
- NHS experience
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
If this opportunity looks like it might be of interest, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and it can be considered for the post. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the opportunity feel free to send your queries through to the same email address and we can discuss it further.