Senior Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine
- £33,790 - £53,132 + 1A Banding + London Weighting Allowance
The Trust are looking to fill 3 Senior Clinical Fellow posts for the Emergency Medicine Department. There is also the option to do secondments in other departments once a year giving applicants the opportunity to complete the required rotations for CESR in 4 years.
This opportunity will suit doctors that are looking for a Middle Grade level position in the NHS and looking to join a rapidly growing team. You will be expected to work together with the other Registrars and support the junior doctors in order to deliver safe and effective emergency care to all patients.
The successful applicant will receive a formal job plan which will be agreed with the department before joining the department. The duties include:
- Support the Emergency Department shop floor
- Assist in delivering quality patient care
- Communicate with other departments both Clinical and Managerial
- Contribute to clinical meetings
- Provide senior support to Registrars and supervise Juniors in the department
- Participate in clinical audits
- Non-clinical time for personal professional development
The Department and Hospital:
The Emergency Department is rapidly expanding at the Trust, and it is one of the busiest departments in London. We see an expansive range of different surgical cases and acute medical cases and we provide a full range of emergency services to both adults and children. Both of our Emergency Departments have a Urgent Care Centre (UCC).
We are constantly looking to innovate and improve the department with further plans to expand and redevelop in process. A wide range of training opportunities are offered as we are always looking to help our staff improve and be able to provide the highest quality of patient care. Each member of staff has protected non-clinical time to utilise our resources, seminars and courses.
London is one the most desirable locations to live in the UK due to its large international community making it a very welcoming and diverse location from doctors joining and incredible transport links. There are also good transport links to Central London from the Trust making the city centre easily accessible. For doctors with children, there is also access to many ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ rated schools in the local area
- Full MRCEM or NHS experience
- OET or IELTS if you are applying from overseas
- GMC Registered or registration in process
How to Apply
To apply for this role, simply send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our specialist medicine team can pick it up. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please email your queries through to the same address and one of our team will be in touch.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care