Registrar in Paediatric Medicine
- £64,000 - £68000
- North East
This is a fantastic role for a dedicated paediatric doctor looking to work in a supportive NHS trust with a track record of onboarding and developing internationally trained doctors. This is a Paediatrics only role where the successful candidate will work in the acute in-patient ward, PAU, HDU and attend on calls in the ED for paediatric Resuscitation.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Participate in Acute Paediatric ward rounds.
- Engage in Registrar support for paediatric outpatient clinics.
- Take on-call duties for Paediatric resuscitation in the Emergency Department.
- Involvement in the consultant lead paediatric HDU.
- Undertake safeguarding examinations and consult with Neuro-disability Assessment.
- Have a good understanding of audit and take an active role in quality improvement.
- This role is based in a 700 bed University Hospital.
- The Hospital is a Tertiary centre with a dedicated Paediatric and Neonatal ICU.
- In the most recent CQC report the Services for children and young people was rated “Good”.
- The Trust is located in a modern port city in East Yorkshire – NE England an area known for its historic Old town with quaint British architecture nestled in a vibrant and contemporary city.
- This is a diverse area with people from all backgrounds and cultures and is a popular destination for Doctors with international training and experience.
- The location is famed for its low cost of living allowing you to enjoy more of the fantastic amenities and attractions in the area.
- The area has outstanding primary and secondary schools within 3 miles of the hospital so this would be perfect for young families thinking of the education of their children.
The successful candidate will have:
- GMC Registration following completion of MRCPCH.
- APLS, NLS and BLS life support qualifications.
- Level 3 Child Safeguarding or confident knowledge of safeguarding procedures.
- Interest in quality improvement and audit.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or if you would like to discuss your search for work and seek advice on other available posts then please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your options.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best with your job search.