Paediatrics and Neonatology LAS ST3-8
- £51,017 - £58398 + Uplifts
- South East
This is a brilliant opportunity for a middle grade Paediatrician to expand their skills in a Trust dedicated to their doctors professional development. This Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic and well-rounded individual who is comfortable in General Paediatrics, Paediatrics ED and Neonatology. The successful candidate will be encouraged to take on additional teaching responsibilities as well as participating in audits and quality improvement projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide cover to the walk-in PDU for managed cases requiring ongoing medical care.
- Participate in Paediatric and Neonatal Ward Rounds and liaise with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Engage in Registrar support for paediatric outpatient clinics.
- Take on-call duties in the Emergency Department.
- Undertake safeguarding medical examinations.
- Engage in quality improvement and take trust audit responsibilities.
- 350+ bed District General Hospital.
- Level 2 NICU and Paediatric Decision Unit for same day emergency care.
- The successful candidate is entitled to paid C.P.D courses registered with the RCPCH.
- This Hospital is based in a historic market town to the south east of the midlands.
- This area is known for its fantastic schooling and would particularly suite a family.
- Being within commutable distance of London, this post will allow the successful candidate to easily enjoy the amenities and attractions of a major bustling city.
The successful candidate will have:
- GMC Registration through MRCPCH.
- Up to date and valid life support qualifications including APLS and NLS or equivalent.
- Comfortable working at a middle grade level.
- Has a propensity for clinical governance, research and quality improvement.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or if you would like to discuss your search for work and seek advice on other available posts then please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your options.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best with your job search.