This reputable trust are seeking a senior, motivated Doctor who can come into the department contributing quality, energy and creative ideas.
The Trust are seeking a Consultant to:
- Be responsible for new admissions in the Hyper Acute Stroke Unit
- Dedicated Consultants will see TIA patients on a week basis and on some weekends.
- There will be 2 out patient clinics a week
- Provide advice and guidance to GP’s
- Will be required to provide high quality work to patients.
- Be part of the Consultant on call rota
- Comply with trust policy and procedures
- Assist juniors and colleagues when in need.
- Actively involved in teaching and it being implemented in your job plan
You will be based in a City in The West Midlands, one of the most popular places to live in the UK! It is known for its low cost of living and great lifestyle!
Living in the West Midlands it is like having the world at your feet, there are many different people from across the world making it feel very warm and welcoming!
For those of you who have children, it has excellent education for children, being one of the places in the UK that can offer grammar schools. Transport links here are great, Birmingham is a short 1 hour journey and if you wanted to visit London it is 2.5 hours on the train.
We know how important it is to stay in touch with family who are overseas, in this location the closest International Airport is only less than an hour away. Or you can go to the biggest airport in the UK – Heathrow Airport which is only 2 hours.
This hospital has great training opportunities for those who are wanting to better their career, they have help multiple doctors in different specialties go through CESR to become on the specialist register.
The trust has multiple different sites based in the West Midlands; it has excellent opportunities for Doctors to grow professionally due to its state of the art facilities. It is equipped with advanced medical equipment, modern technology to provide the best care the patients.
In order to apply for this role you will need:
- Full MRCP
- IELTS or OET
- GMC Registration
- Consultant experience in General Medicine Neurology, Stroke, or Geriatrics, OR senior Registrar/Specialist experience and looking to step up.
How BDI Resourcing can help
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
We look forward to hearing from you regrading this exciting opportunity!