Locum Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Paediatric Radiology
- £88,364 - £119113 per annum
- North West
Located in a scenic part of the UK, with excellent rail and transport links, you will join a large teaching hospital, providing tertiary care services and emergency services. The post holder will be responsible for the provision of all diagnostic Radiology Services including CT, MRI, Plain Film, NM, and Ultrasound as well as support the paediatric radiology team. A dedicated CESR lead is available.
- Working as part of a Multidisciplinary team
- Reporting CT, MRI, Plain Film, NM and Ultrasound
- 8 PA’s DCC
- 1.5 PA’s SPA
- 1:18 On-Call
- Training and Supervision of Trainees
- Clinical Audits
- Location: North West of England
- Salary: £88,364 - £119,113k per annum
- Duration: 1 year NHS fixed term contract
The purpose of this role is to assist the Trust in expanding and enhancing their rapidly growing imaging services. The appointee will also participate in the on-call general Radiology rota with 15 Consultant colleagues. Besides joining a multi-professional team, the successful candidate will also provide clinical opinions at our community hospitals within the Trust and in primary care. Applicants will be considered with FRCR and overseas Consultant experience. The department provides first-class CESR support for overseas Radiologists. A dedicated CESR lead will support you on your journey to Specialist Registration from day one of your tenure.
The location is not just a great place to work, it's a great place to live as well. It has several scenic cycling routes that wind around local parks and through the surrounding countryside, as well as a picturesque promenade offering panoramic views of the coast. Edinburgh and London are accessible within 3 hours by train. Low cost of living and good local schooling makes this an excellent choice for any International Radiology Consultants wishing to embark on their journey with the NHS.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next Consultant Radiology role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS, and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new Consultant in Clinical Radiology role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new Radiology role in the NHS including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or if you would like to discuss your search for work and seek advice on other available posts then please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com and one of the specialist oncology team will be in touch to discuss your options.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best with your job search!