Consultant in Dermatology
- £88,334 - £119,133
- East Midlands
There is an exciting opportunity to work as a consultant in a supportive, welcoming Dermatology Team. You will join a team of 9 Consultants and an Associate specialist.
There is a huge amount of growth at this trust when it comes to career progression. If you have a passion for challenging yourself and being involved in teaching others then this would be perfect for you.
The team also work closely with Specialty Medicine within the Emergency and Specialty Medicine CMG.
- Be involved in operational sessions, specialist clinics, MDT work, Ward rounds, virtual clinics and clinical administration.
- Be a senior decision maker in the department
- Participate in the on-call rota
- You will have SPA’s for your career development
- There is opportunity to be involved in Teaching, Audits and Research
- You will be encouraged to develop a specialist interest
- Set a good example to juniors and those who are around you
- Communicate with those who you work alongside and who are part of other teams around the hospital.
This position is based In a big vibrant, beautiful city. Being one of the lowest cost of living cities, it has very affordable housing and cost of living is at its lowest. It boasts about its high education, different cultural events and outdoor natural spaces.
This city is very big on being Multicultural and diverse, it speaks a variety of different languages making it easy to learn different cultures. It is also well connected to the rest of the country such as London, Birmingham, Manchester – perfect for work or leisure travel.
Being part of one of the Largest Acute Teaching Trust in England is an exciting opportunity for doctors to thrive in a career developing environment. The Dermatology team is also a major teaching and training centre with 8 numbered training posts. Being close to universities there are lots of opportunities for research.
The trust offers advance diagnostic and treatment options, including cutting edge technology and innovative therapies.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification (MRCP, MRCPI, USMLE, PLAB, Sri Lankan MD etc.)
- IELTS or OET if you are coming from overseas
- GMC Registration complete or in process
- Experience in a similar role whether in the NHS or overseas
How BDI Resourcing can help
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS, and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
We look forward to hearing from you regrading this exciting opportunity!