Clinical Lead Consultant in Paediatrics
- £88,364 - £119,133
The successful candidate will join a diverse team of doctors with the view to take a clinical lead consultant role in Paediatrics, imparting expert knowledge and professionalism whilst setting the direction for the General Paediatric team and department
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Take an active role in General paediatrics, paediatric ED and Level 1 neonatology in all aspects of the service.
- Undertake outpatient clinics and special interest clinics.
- Take part in additional duties in emergencies
- Undertake administrative duties
The trust can offer:
- The ability to take step into a leadership position.
- The capacity to affect change on a growing team of paediatricians.
- A a small, family friendly location which is ideal for people looking to escape the busyness of city life.
- An area famed for its international and diverse community.
The successful candidate will have:
- GMC Specialist Registration having completed CCT or CESR.
- Experience in the UK or overseas acting as Lead consultant or Team lead.
- UK Consultant level experience and be fully comfortable acting independently in the NHS.
- Exceptional communication skill and professionalism.
- An in depth and demonstrable knowledge of audit, quality improvement and clinical governance.
How BDI Resourcing can support
When choosing to apply for your next role with BDI Resourcing, you’ll have the full support of an expert recruitment team who will assist, as standard, with:
- CV Preparation using our recognised bespoke guidance
- Application support with expert knowledge of specialisms, NHS and local support
- Video based Interview Preparation using specific example questions according to job role
- Contract and offer negotiations for salary, relocation packages, tenure and more
Once you have accepted your new role, you’ll then be met by one of our dedicated relocation executives who will guide you through all the way to starting to your new role including:
- Document gathering and checking
- COS and Visa Application support if applicable
- Short- and long-term accommodation sourcing
- Travel Arrangements
- Family support for finding schools and any other aspects of pastoral care
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or if you would like to discuss your search for work and seek advice on other available posts then please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch to discuss your options.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best with your job search.